Firstly Namecheap was founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000.
The ICANN-authorized domain name is one of the registrars and web hosting business enterprises. Namecheap has approximately 3 million customers and more than 7 million domains under control.
- 1 What is namecheap ?
- 2 Namecheap Company Brand Value
- 3 PLANS OF NAMECHEAP :
- 4 Hosting offer click buy now
- 5 BENEFITS OF NAMECHEAP
- 6 Have a website?
- 7 Need a fast website?
- 8 Speed
- 9 Domains
- 10 Domain Offer Click buy now
- 11 Marketing
- 12 WordPress
- 13 Why is Namecheap SSL so cheap?
- 14 SSl Offer Click buy now
- 15 DNS hosting
- 16 Free privacy protection offer Click this banner to know more
- 17 SOME OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS WHICH WE NEED TO BE CLEAR……
- 18 SOME CLIENTS REVIEWS
- 19 CONCLUSION
What is namecheap ?
Namecheap offer domain names at some pleasurable fee in the enterprise, full-featured web hosting applications, comfortable SSL certificates, Whisguard personalization security carriers, and more. Namespaces are very inexpensive.
Namecheap sits right at your step of the web, so they know how important a domain call can be in your enterprise. Their support team is the best in helping their customers regarding issues. In fact, each member of the Namecheap staff is properly trained, professional and ready to help their clients in potential and full satisfication ways and make their customers happy. 24/7 customer support via live chat.
Namecheap Company Brand Value
NameCheap is a company with a solid industry reputation and a long track-record. Like any company, they have strengths, weaknesses, and tradeoffs but they have a founder-driven culture and brand that is built on transparency and trust.
All services and pricing of namecheap is transparent . I like that they have an expandable list of all their hosting features, and how they prominently display renewal rates.
However, where renowned Excel as an independent company is defining its brand values and going for transparency in a notoriously confused industry.
NAMECHEAP HOSTING FEATURES:
- Total security as standard.
- 100% uptime SLA.
- cPanel control panel as standard.
- WordPress and other applications are included.
- Real people 24 hours to help you
What will happen a year after the renewal arrives ?
Nothing serious, the original plan renewal price is $ 38.88. Which is much less compared to Bluehost, A2Hosting, Site Ground and others.
PLANS OF NAMECHEAP :
There are three basic plans as given below-
- Stellar: The initial plan gives you up to $ 1.44 / month in the first year for three websites with no bandwidth.
- Stellar Plus: The second plan increases disk space in the first year for $ 2.44 / month with no meter.
- Stellar Business: Nempke’s biggest plan is 50GB of SSD disk space, which is sufficient for unlimited websites and all this comes with only $ 4.44 / month.
Hosting offer click buy now
BENEFITS OF NAMECHEAP
- NameCheap guarantees 99,9% uptime ( excluding scheduled maintenance).
- Bandwidth is unmetered with every scheme.
- NC also has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Good for security and peace of mind – they have 2x / week free backup, while Hostinger only has 1x time / week. Just in case something happens, and you manage to lose all files.
ADVANTAGES PROVIDE BY NAMECHEAP TO SMALL BUSINESSMEN?
Here is a brief description of some of the benefits that namecheap provide for a small business.
Have a website?
Free migration to current sites. Daily backup. A “Softaculus” library of 400+ apps to add functionality to your site.
Need a fast website?
EasyWP gives you a WordPress site in 30 seconds. Other site builders available include Webley, Canvas and Strikingly.
SSD (Solid-State Drive) Storage, Cloudflare Railgun CDN
Buy or sell a domain, transfer, domain privacy.
Domain Offer Click buy now
Online Advertising Manager service runs PPC advertising for you. Landing page included. Add marketing features to your site through a “softcoolus” library of 400+ apps.
Managed WP hosting takes care of software updates, security monitoring and backup. Optimized for platform speed and performance.
Why is Namecheap SSL so cheap?
SSL certificate providers like GoGetSSL, Namecheap, SSLPoint etc. provide SSL certificates at a cheaper price as they purchase SSL certificates in bulk and offer SSL to their customers at a lower price than the original price of CA.
SSl Offer Click buy now
Namecheap (and many other registrars) provide DNS hosting with every domain sold, but if you have a registered domain that does not include DNS hosting, you can purchase this service from Namecheap.
DNS hosting is, in essence, a service that “translates” your domain name into a unique IP address for your website. Essentially, the larger your DNS network, the faster it can be, which will increase the page load time for your website.
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS WHICH WE NEED TO BE CLEAR……
• Free domain ?: Yes, the first year is free.
• Ease of signup: Easy signup process.
• Payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Dwolla and Bitcoin.
• Account Activation: Fast account activation.
• Control panel and dashboard experience: cPanel.
• Installation of applications and CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc.): 1-installation tool to easily install popular applications and CMS.
SOME CLIENTS REVIEWS
I go for namecheap domains and hosting.
I started using their services in 2015 and never had any issues with them. Their services are affordable and extremely reliable.
The support team is fantastic! They are always friendly and will solve any problem in the blink of an eye.
I have purchased and hosted a few domains on this site and have never looked back once.
When a website is down, I use software on my websites to notify me. These notifications are extremely rare. If it goes down, it always returns in a few minutes. This, to me, proves their network reliability.
The following reasons for strongly recommend NameCheap Hosting:
• Best Customer Care Support: Most of the issues they solve through Live Chat
• Free migration service: If your site is currently hosted on a hostel host such as bluehost, a2a hosting or a service. They migrate it to you for free.
I am a namecheap user for the past 3+ years after trying Bluehost and Hostgator.
But I would definitely say, when you compare it to Bluehost, Hostgator, NameCheap, it is better for the price.
Namecheap is a unique company in the entire web hosting industry that I found.
So use Namecheap for hosting , domain and other services of it at lowest prices.
TAP THE LINK GIVEN BELOW FOR SIGN UP TO NAMECHEAP :
Follow us in social media