All Confusion Get Solved Here!
Want to start a blog to earn money? Are you looking for hosting? Please read the review of this Best Bluehost deal before purchasing any plan.
Bluehost (web hosting company) founded by Danny Ashworth and Matt Heaton in Provo, Utah. He has a staff of 750 people working around the clock. Being a web hosting recommended by, they offer 1-click installation in all their plans.
If you know a name in the web hosting world, Bluehost is on top with SiteHolder. It started in 1996.
In this post, I take you behind the scenes and show its features.
Ready to learn more about Bluehost? We are going to know in-depth about the details in our Bluehost review.
But let’s first start with a few quick facts about Bluehost –
- At first glance, the plans appear inexpensive, but not all of them are as cheap as they seem. You can start with shared hosting for as low as $ 3.95 per month if you make such a deal. Otherwise, the starter plan typically costs $ 7.99 per month, which is still quite reasonable. But WP plans starting at $ 12.49 monthly are very expensive.
- Get unchanged bandwidth with all accounts.
- The Starter Plan comes with 100 email accounts. Plus and Business Pro plans provide unlimited email accounts.
- Get up to $ 200 in Marketing Offer Bonus.
- Enhanced cPanel makes it easy to configure and control your sites
To Grab this inexpensive deal you need to click on get started After Signup
I want to recommend you to buy this plan because this is cheap and bestBuy Now
Let me tell you the advantages of Bluehost :
1. The first word is cheap: but be aware of renewal rates, they are high.
2. Solid Uptime: Generally, my uptime test with Bluesto has always been good. But unlike other providers, they do not provide an SLA (Service Level Agreement) that guarantees minimum uptime.
3. Generous Storage: Their shared hosting plan provides loads of storage.
4. Unmetered Bandwidth: Bluehost has not limited the traffic to your website.
Bluehost offers five main types of hosting plans:
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Cloud sites
If you are looking for something inexpensive and basic, then shared hosting is probably the one you need (if you are entering the world of blogging). This is what most beginners and small businesses are shopping for.
Dedicated hosting is the most expensive option (unless you’re a pro blogger/business). Don’t think about it, suitable for large business firms that need complete control over their resources.
WordPress hosting certainly looks like customized hosting for WordPress customers. Let’s take a look at the plan levels for each.
1.) Shared Hosting
- Original: Recommended for most beginners, it costs $ 2.95 through my link here
- Plus: $ 5.45 per month, this plan jumps to $ 10.99 per month at the regular price.
- Choice Plus: This plan is $ 5.45 per month Which is normally $ 14.49 per month.
These prices here are very good. But, you can ensure that you get the best price! At a basic level, you get a website, 50GB of space, and unmetered bandwidth. In this, you get one domain, five parked domains, and 25 sub-domains. More features having 5 email accounts with 100 MB of storage each.
2.) VPS Hosting
- Standard: $ 19.99 your first month, then up to $ 29.99
- Raised: $ 29.99 its first month, then to $ 59.99
- Last: $ 59.99 its first month, then up to $ 119.99
NOTE: If you are a beginner, do not think about getting VPS hosting. I know that since we do not invest our money, we do not really know that it will give us the right kind of return.
These prices correspond to costs specific to the VPS hosting industry. The speed of the first two plans is 2 CPU cores, up to three and four cores for the top plan. You get 30GB at the lowest level, 120GB at the highest level. RAM ranges from 2 GB to 8 GB. You get 1 TB bandwidth at the standard level, up to 3 TB at the final level. Each tier consists of a domain. The standard tier includes an IP address; You get two with the rest. Every plan is supported by 24/7 support and a money-back guarantee.
3.) Dedicated hosting
- Standard: $ 79.99 your first month, then $ 119.99 per month.
- Increased: $ 99.99 its first month, $ 159.99 per month thereafter.
- Premium: $ 119.99 your first month, then $ 209.99 per month.
With a standard plan or enhanced plan, you get 4 x 2.5GHz CPU. In a premium plan, you get 4 x 3.3GHz CPU. Storage ranges from 500 GB to 1 TB (mirror), and RAM starts at a standard level from 4 GB, with premium Tier up to 16 GB. You get 5 TB bandwidth on standard tier, 10 TB in the enhanced tier, and 15 TB on premium. A domain is included with every plan. You get three IP addresses on standard, four augmented, and five at a premium. All plans are supported by a 24/7 service and money-back guarantee.
4.) WordPress hosting
- Original: Starts at $ 2.95 with a 36-month subscription
- Plus: Starts at $ 5.45 / mo with a 36-month subscription
- Option Plus: Starts at $ 5.45 / mo with a 36-month subscription
These plans are similar to their shared hosting plans, and they cost the same.
NOTE: In late 2018 Bluehost introduced a new category: WordPress Pro. These plans are quite expensive compared to their simple WordPress hosting.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
When to use Bluehost hosting?
If you want to host a small-medium project (a bakery site, for example) and you are not getting a lot of traffic, then Bluehost may be an OK option. However, warns about their slow support.
Review Bluehost: Do I Recommend It?
Yes, I recommend Bluehost.
How do I sign up with Bluehost?
- Go to bluehost.com. Go to their website and see the “Start Now” button. …
- Choose a web hosting plan. …
- Choose your domain name. …
- Please enter your personal information. …
- Selection (optional) Add-ons. …
- That’s it – you’ve signed up with Bluehost!
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the right choice for you?
After reading this review you may be wondering if Bluehost is the right choice for your website?
Bluehost is often ranked the # 1 hosting company by many websites. They offer a wide range of hosting plans with tons of features that help you to build your website easily.
All their hosting plans include 24/7 customer support from knowledgeable employees.
Most importantly, they provide affordable starter plans that fit any budget requirement.
If you are just starting out, you cannot sign up wrong for the Bluehost Shared Hosting plan. It’s easy on your pocket, and comes with all the right tools. As your site grows, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan.
For more information visit the website :
THANK YOU VISITORS TO GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME FOR READING THIS ARTICLE , I HOPE YOU LIKE THE POST – REVIEW ABOUT BLUEHOST
IF YOU FOUND THIS INTERESTING, EVEN IF THERE IS A 1% INCREASE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE THEN SHARE IT…..
HAVING ANY QUERY ABOUT THAT YOU CAN COMMENT ME ……
DAILY VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR GETTING MORE UPDATESBuy Now Follow us in social media